View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 02:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Icehouse, shakey legs? Oh yes. I have a very high pain threshold but what scares me most is the shakey weak legs. I know I have done much damage and muscular atrophy is apparent but I hope if I start walking I can regain some strength and thereafter get to the gym. Years ago I had excellent results with yoga for balance issues.

I have had a very tough life these last eleven years and while I must take responsibility for my health issues which were self imposed, the other cruelties were not my doing. As a result I have terrible anxiety and depression. Being off the booze has helped somewhat but if my mood does not continue to improve I may need a bit of medical intervention. I will also be interested in seeing my liver blood tests redone in a few months. Levels have been consistently rising so doc wanted an ultrasound. The results weren't pretty. Moderate fatty liver and doc warned I am heading for cirrhosis. Can you believe I still didn't quit? I guess you can.

Lastly, I broke a leg and Dr recommended a topical gel called Voltaren for pain and inflammation. He said use to be prescription but now over the counter.
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote