View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 03:01 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default Sluggish Bowel System from Young Person to Now

I've tried I thought everything...from magnesium, colonics, laxatives, stool softeners, Vit C big doses, I had 2 bowel blockages in my 40's, and just started with a Herbal Colon Cleanse recommended by another online friend, and so so disappointed,,,,it's NOT doing the job I had hoped for and needed..

So talking to my daughter and she's had issues that I didn't realize with the constipation and she says: Global Healing Oxy Powder does it for her....reading about it and reading other reviews on Amazon, people are getting rid of years of caked on "****" from using this product: Global Healing Oxy Powder.

Constipation is Huge in our country and so much is from a lot of the drugs that so many are taking. Ibuprofen is an offender and I know this and work to keep it to 1 every 6 hrs...but take this otc pain med for years!!!!! Carrying around extra weight from just the colon, omg!!!!!! And so toxic.

Here is just one review out of 1000's on Amazon:

Many say find the dose that works with your system and this is so true. Stay close to bathroom...

I'm waiting for my first order to arrive, it can't come soon enough... In the meantime, I'm using the herbal cleanse and the Vit C etc and it's better than nothing I'm thinking.

And Drinking more warm water thru the day is Vital....

Last edited by Chemar; 03-27-2022 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Amazon has copyright
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote