View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 07:51 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I was up to doing a little phone support call today. So so grateful. I am loaded kinda with new happenings. My pain medication quickly went sideways in hospital. They changed the dosing. That’s why I went home sooner as 2nd day pain was awful from the lack of support of my head. I really need to use the head support collar my orthopedic doc ordered. The most disturbing thing was the old neurologist I mentioned announcing strongly shortly into visit that I would NEVER be given IVIG again! And that it costs $20k ( so shame on me in other words). I have not seen this Doc for at least 2 years. My chest is better today. And maybe minor thing but a good sign to me is the scabbed growth in center of my forehead is so better it is nearly gone. I had had this for a year. It couldn’t heal. I finally got an accommodation on the big case review meeting. It is next week. I am with out an aide now but there are pieces of activity and former aide said she could temporarily do a couple hours at $25 each. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (04-13-2022)