View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have mentioned this in the past, but I will restate it for anyone new to the forum. I believe that the treatments offered by most chiropractors will only drain your wallet and provide at best very temporary relief. Supplements may help some people if they happen to be a person truly deficient in that supplement. The only true relief I have found for my PN is treatment with a class IV K laser. Unfortunately, it is not universally available, it costs a lot, and it is not covered by any medical insurance. Three years ago, I had severe pain up to my knees 24/7, as well as all of the normal symptoms of PN: numbness, temperature sensitivity, cramping, pins & needles, etc. I now wear shoes every day, all day, no longer have cramping or temperature sensitivity, and rarely have anything i would classify as pain. I no longer take any prescription medicine or supplements for PN. I basically am back to where it all started with tingling (not pins and needles) in my toes. My nerve conduction tests are back close to normal, and my neurologist says I am his only patient in which he has seen such improvement. I have come to know other patients at the same neuropathy cline I go to and many of them have told me that they have had similar relief from the many PN symptoms as well as improvement in their nerve conduction tests. I know different things may work for different people, but I tried almost everything I could find in my research, and Class IV K-laser treatment is the ONLY thing that helped me. I wish the best to all people sufferening from this condition.
+++
+

Last edited by StevenD; 04-02-2022 at 03:40 PM.
StevenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (04-03-2022)