View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 03:48 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
For whatever it's worth to anyone, my report after day 1 of Oxy Powder Capsules.

Started yesterday 3/30 and today I feel about 2 lbs lighter and overall lighter well being. I'm going to learn as I go along how much my body needs, can use and how often...today is a burger./fries lunch with friends so I'll have to consider this. I usually don't eat heavy meals but this deal is an exception every couple months or so.
An update: I believe I'm on day 4 and even skipped one day. And this Stuff works, I believe I am eliminating years of waste and reading more reviews on amazon, finding my experience is as so many who are reporting their experiences.

What I've eliminated are stool softeners and I was taking 3 daily for many months in hopes of HELP and they helped some but not what I needed...

And I've eliminated all the extra 1000's of mg of Vit C I was taking for hopefully more moves.....and same with added magnesium citrate for the same purpose..

No more slippery elm and no more of the "natural" laxatives I was taking for a long time.

So this stuff works and is powerful and I'm learning more every day how it's working in my body.

And water water water is so necessary...

My issue is not occasional constipation, but a life of issues...
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote