View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 06:44 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

OP: Welcome and I won't say a lot but you have a large plate of issues. First of all good on the meditation work, I do some every day and I'm about 30 yrs older than you. My major issue started at 57 and that was after menopause...For 10 yrs I had a clnical depression and lots of doctors and labs and all that stuff, and my great D.O. doc got me fixed with putting me on the RIGHT thryoid support, depression lifted in 4 days....I've been on it ever since and t hat was in 2002. So consider the thyroid, many docs don't do good jobs on helping patients....thyroid controls so much..

I don't deal with anxiety per se, but Inositol is a great calmer that I use daily in my life.to keep a calmness.

In 1995 at 57 I found Grape Seed Extract and have been taking it for going on 26 yrs, a pretty much miracle...I have a lot of posts on it and there is tons on the net.

No PTSD here and that term is talked about so much. We all have traumas but have worked on things with supplements and some talk therapy..And I realize some people have a major PTSD story or more. I don't, the normal ups and downs......of growing up.

I'll stop now as I hope you will digest some of what I've posted.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote