View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:47 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I am still sicker. Have the Assessment meeting Thursday so I tried to work on decisions on how to get through this week given still struggling.. I did a full scan of hospital record I had to start I have never seen my blood labs with this much abnormal. Notes did reference this IVIG as first one. I know just IV fluids at least would help me get to Friday. My chest is my biggest concern tho throat part of it. When I have to talk I have such a big response. Whole chest shuts down and feels awful. Depending how long I talk it can be days.. I have consistently told medical folks that something else is going on thru my chest beyond what I have had for years with my Myasthenia.. at least this last time one person at least documented my chest stiffness. And this has nothing to do with anxiety. What ever it is it at times feels,like muscles spasms in chest tho generally it is more diffuse like any flat surface in my chest has turned into a wall. My daughter found the rest of the doctors notes online thru hospital so I need to see what the neurologist who knows me Said. I have appointment with new homecare person tomorrow. I hope my body has the strength for an outing with her. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (04-13-2022), Lara (06-13-2022)