View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 06:05 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default Crazy Anxiety with Covid, no appetite, no sleep. Anyone else get this?

I have had covid for 7 days now. The first day was severe headache and body aches, second day more of the same. Third day, sore throat, night sweats, no sleep. 4th day extremely sore throat, no sleep. and major depression and anxiety. 5th day sore throat night sweats and no sleep, tons of anxiety morning through night. and the 6th day I finally got some rest after a friend gave me some potent CBD's and then I took some Neo Citron to help me sleep. Today I woke up felling the best I have felt since it all began. but then by mid morning anxiety started to creep in again. and ton of brain fog. I now have a headache as I type this. Gaviscon has helped. it seems like the anxiety comes from the gut. I can't eat and have lost 10 pounds so far. It's quite a process to heal from this. I kept hearing about the brain fog but didn't understand what was going on until now that I have it. Does anyone else have this? The anxiety has been the worst and sleeping was very challenging because I jolt awake every time I try and sleep.
StevenGwinn4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote