View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 11:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
Don’t know if anyone is still on this thread but I recently started the rabies vaccine on 3/22/22. I had a possible exposure on 3/7 but there was a delay in the start of my vaccine so I keep worrying I started the vaccines too late. On 3/7 there was a weird chirping sound in my bedroom. I didn’t see anything but I didn’t look up at the ceiling or the tops of the windows because I had no idea it could possibly be a bat. A few days after I saw a small mark on my wrist. I googled and saw it could have been a bat and my anxiety spiraled. I went to two doctors and they told me I didn’t need the vaccine since I didn’t see a bat. We had pest control come out and they found bat droppings I’m the attic and that’s when I went to ER and started the shots. Since the shots (just had second on Friday) I have had pins and needles everywhere, throat is super dry and felt like I had a lump, and weird tight sensation in back of my neck. I’m just so scared I took the vaccine so late and am having extreme anxiety- went to the er recently for chest pains which the doctor said could be gerd or anxiety. This has been such a scary ordeal so far and I haven’t even finished all of the shots yet. I figured I’d post since it seems like you guys have experienced some of the same things.
I had a delayed start too, made me a nervous wreck, but I’m still here!

You should be done with you series by now, I hope you’re doing well!
battyinthemountains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote