View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 10:11 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default TM

Thank You all so much for your responses. I am out of family leave, but I spoke with the admin and believe they will give me a two month extension. I am 63 and if I can work 1 1/2 years more I can get Medicare. The biggest problem I have is the cost of COBRA. That is of course dealing with this pain and waking up every morning with my nerve freezing cold, and stumbling and forgetting everything due to the drugs,

I was leaning towards Gamma Knife as it is less intrusive, but after reviewing the information in this website (can't post link because I have fewer than 10 posts, ************* I am leaning towards MDV surgery if I cannot resolve this in the near future. It appears to have the highest long range success rate. And I hate the idea of surgery. In the meantime I will continue with the chiropractor and may try myofascial release. I need to do more research on that.

Most of all thank you because I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. My old neurologist was painting a very dark picture.

Hopefully I can get my life back.

Thank You
Kevin
TN Really Hurts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote