View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 04:08 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Mayo Clinics/ Sleeping Pill Scare

Meetings and deadlines has had me gone but needed to check in. Called Mayo today and based on the IVIG try and continued worse breathing I was offered an Appointment in June. My daughter doesn’t know yet. So worn deeply today and struggling. called my pharmacy and was told I had a prescription for a sleeping pill!! It was for sleep clinic test that old neurologist ordered from when I was in hospital for IVIG in March. Seriously this guy was without a decent exam or conversation giving me a pill that best case would cause a fall and worse case stop my breathing!!! He thinks that because I walked to the toilet in hospital after steroids and IV fluids I am better than I say. He actually said he saw me as like a gotcha. He is such a jerk moving my arm is his idea of a neuro exam. I admit this has shaken me. I am at deep risk until I am better diagnosed. At least the breathing part which I am serious NO ONE gets here in Iowa. In 2008 my pulmonologist did.. He sent me to Mayo. He moved away. The good ones do. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote