Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Came back because i wanted to journal. Well, honestly, I don't even know what is going on. Saw my GP today and the concrete thing is that i need to lose weight. He's concerned. So we talked. Exercise is important and to continue to tweak my diet. But honestly, the rest is just a mess in my head. As well as going all about this weight loss attempt. I set up a walking date with my Mom for tomorrow, but i already did some exercise tonight plus my chores and i am TIRED. I don't know. All i can do is whine right now, but that doesn't seem to ever help.
I don't want to whine about my husband...he did wash all of the dishes tonight. And helped cook. Am i really ungrateful to forget about these things? Or is it because hes annoying me while he does these things. Like he'll lecture me to "wash things during the day so they dont pile up". Well i do do that, but there is just so much. He doesnt seem to understand.

I'm just tired. I'm really mentally tired. I was also physically tired today. Went to sleep about 1am and the alarm went off at 9. Snoozed till about 10:30 but thats not restful. Why am i so tired though? Stress. Stress ruins my exercise benefits too. STRESS, BE GONE FROM MY LIFE!

Ok im done.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-03-2022), Dmom3005 (05-06-2022)