View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:04 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

It is more difficult to do daily tasks so getting here is still not happening as usual. It seems clear that Gammagard has affected my Renal system. But at same time I have turned a corner finding my breathing better allowing me to sleep longer and more comfortably. I called the neurologist I did a Televisit with in November at Mayo to report the Gammagard and generally declined status. I got a call back same day. I tried to push what happened a year ago when I was was so much worse I collapsed and had to come home before testing. I need to add here that I didn’t agree with the path that appointment was gonna take me and I was too sick to try to fix it. My daughter was scared and furious. The pulmonologist a year ago at Mayo was not my original one. While new guy gave us important information he didn’t interview me. He was very disrespectful. Anyway I have to fix the mess from last time tho someone at Mayo gets it as I was changed to a new Path with this current neurologist. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote