Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am still in deep mourning over the loss of Rabbi Mann. i took lectures with him twice a week over the past four years. he was so brilliant, so kind, so wise
and so witty. he was the only holy man i ever knew.
He got the booster and two days later started getting paralyzed. he died three weeks later. i miss my neighbor of over 50 years. She almost died from throat cancer years ago. She recently got lung cancer and had radiation and was found in her bed dead. she died of a heart attack.
I found two groups for bipolar people who are mostly suffering and whom I can relate to. most are very empathic and kind. I don't feel alone there.. I have tried three more medications that didn't work and gave me awful side effects. i don't think i want to try anymore.
I get so much pleasure from my young men who are so kind, brilliant and fascinating.
aaron calls twice a week and Sam calls once a week.
my close friend whom i would get together on her birthday and my birthday broke her hip and pelvis.
So far my kitties are fine and affectionate. my therapist ,caseworker and psychiatrist are kind and sensitive. my therapist is the best one i ever had.
I will be 78 on monday. i am now able to use the bathtub.
love,
bobby
i will touch base later.

Last edited by mymorgy; 05-19-2022 at 07:59 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-19-2022), Dmom3005 (05-20-2022)