View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 11:05 PM
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Default In hopes of finding someone who understands the pain

About 4 years ago, I went to a doctor trying to explain this pain in my right thigh. Every now and then, it woukd feel like it needed to pop. He said it was tendonitis. 4 years later, not only do I have that symptom, I now have more symptoms and it keeps getting worse. I had uterine fibroids unknowingly for 30 years. I was anemic. I had rls. I had a laproscopic robotic surgery to remove the fibroids along with a total hysterectimy. Could this be meralgia pareshtetica? If I stay off my feet for a couple of days, I really dont feel that much pain. But after Im moving around for a couple of hours, I feel extreme pain. Its hard to get up from sitting. If I play with my grandbaby on the floor, I have to get on all 4s to get back up and it takes a while. I have experienced numbness in my hands. I cant pretend Im okay around my grown kids because its impossible to hide the pain. My lower back hurts when standing for a certain amount of time. I cant seem to get a doctor to understand what I am experiencing. Can anyone help me please?
kathanks2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (05-26-2022)