View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 01:40 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathanks2015 View Post
About 4 years ago, I went to a doctor trying to explain this pain in my right thigh. Every now and then, it woukd feel like it needed to pop. He said it was tendonitis. 4 years later, not only do I have that symptom, I now have more symptoms and it keeps getting worse. I had uterine fibroids unknowingly for 30 years. I was anemic. I had rls. I had a laproscopic robotic surgery to remove the fibroids along with a total hysterectimy. Could this be meralgia pareshtetica? If I stay off my feet for a couple of days, I really dont feel that much pain. But after Im moving around for a couple of hours, I feel extreme pain. Its hard to get up from sitting. If I play with my grandbaby on the floor, I have to get on all 4s to get back up and it takes a while. I have experienced numbness in my hands. I cant pretend Im okay around my grown kids because its impossible to hide the pain. My lower back hurts when standing for a certain amount of time. I cant seem to get a doctor to understand what I am experiencing. Can anyone help me please?
Millions live in a world of pain and no one can understand anyone else's pain, we know what we have. I try not to complain a lot since no one can do much but many can offer info on what to "try". I deal with massive body pain from a botched hip replacement, lot of side effects/damage from the surgery.

I refuse pharma drugs as we'll end up with more side effects. And I believe every time we do a surgery of some type, we end up with more damage, nerve type or others.

Aging is not so golden but we need to keep strong and work with one or two issues at a time.

I've posted a lot here on what I take and look in the vitamins/supplements area, I have a lot of info there.

I've been taking MSM for years and believe it does help reduce some of the body pain. And I take a lot of other stuff too.

Work on the issues that are the worst and go from there.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote