View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:40 PM
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Frown I have a strange kink and I'm ashamed

Hi friends. My name is ButterSnaps, (not really lol) I'm 21 years of age and I have a really strange kink that I'm ashamed of. Theres no easy way to ease into mention of the kink so, I'm just going to say it. I like pee. Not drinking it or anything like that but I would pee on someone or let them pee on me. I haven't explored into this kink much because it causes me so much shame that I panic and have exreme anxiety. I feel so dirty for liking such a thing. Pee is bodily toxins....its not suppose to be sexual. Beyond that it smells bad and is messy. And I'm absolutely terrified of being judged for it. I'm just a normal girl with a normal life. I have aspirations, goals and frankly I'm an outgoing person with a confident personality. This kink is my little secret and something I haven't told anyone. Please help!! I don't know how to cope with the shame! I try to tell myself that its not that weird or that I won't get judged. The main problem is even how hard I judge myself. I'm having a hard time normalizing such an offbeat kink...
ButterSnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote