View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 02:35 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I see. I'm sorry they're so numb for you. That must make mobility and regular day to day stuff very difficult plus you must be at risk all the time of knocking them or cuts and infections. I basically drop/fall to the floor in pitch black darkness these days but I think that must be due to my vertigo. If I can see a tiny bit of light off in the distance I'm okay as long as I follow that. Complete darkness and I fall straight down. That's why I was asking.

My feet are not totally numb. They're still mainly extremely painful. Mine was caused by a combo of medications called "targeted therapy". Was only on them a week when I became very ill and the neuropathy began overnight basically. I use a wheelchair mostly due to both the peripheral neuropathy and my vertigo problems but on good days I can still get around if I'm careful and wear proper shoes but I still pay for it later. Do you use a wheelchair at all? Lots of people don't like them but it made a world of difference for me.

take care.

p.s. forgot to say that the worst balance problem comes for me if showering in one of those moulded shower bases that tend not to feel stable. The useless feet I have combined with my vertigo make it feel really unsafe.

Ooops, sorry I went so off topic!

Last edited by Lara; 06-06-2022 at 03:10 AM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote