View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart I sure understand~

I know what you mean. My husband passed away 1 year ago, the 18 of this month. I actully did well for 6 months. Then I turned a corner and depression set in. I'm ok some days and other days sadness hits me. Anything that triggers a memory is all it takes. He died on my girlfriends birthday too. My parents passed around a couple holidays which I don't celebrate because of the memories.

Maybe in time, it gets better, I don't know. My Dad has been dead 25 years now, and I can't celebrate the fourth of July. Mom passed near New Years. I do live by myself, and that doesn't help. I do try to go someplace that will keep my mind off their deaths. I don't have any brothers or sisters but one of my friends well we call each other sis and I am close to her. We are not related, but call each other almost daily. I am going to visit her this week. She lives three states away, so it will be nice to see each other again. She came and seen me in June.

I wish there was a simple answer, but other than keep busy with the energy we use grieving, I don't think there is a good answer.
Sincerely.
Billie

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote