View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good for the doctors. Diagnosis and more aggressive treatment than most.

Matty: It is very unlikely that your wife is not getting enough B12. That is frequent enough for almost everyone to rebuild stores quickly.

It is not true that the methylcobalamin RN is taking orally is only a quick fix. What she is doing is more likely to fill her stores with usable B12 (methylcobalamin) more efficiently, and in addition to being as good or better than shots, the long-term lab results are usually better with at least 1000 mcg oral B12, even the less efficient forms.

Regarding symptoms, it is very common for people who have had significant nerve damage to experience extreme fatigue and temporary increases in symptoms (even new symptoms) as the body works on that particular area.

RN:

Please read the above regarding common symptom increase during healing. Also the use of methylcobalamin (YES! Good for you).

And if you are depressed now, and weren't before, it is likely that your body is working on that area now (much better than a few years later, as in my case). You may be on a fast track. I hope so.

Both of you: Please read my website if you haven't already.

rose

rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote