View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 09:00 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

DeanBJJ,

You need to stop asking doctors for a diagnosis THAT DOES NOT CHANGE your future.

I would confront these 'experts' as quacks. They are a part of the Concussion Industry. The Concussion Industry is focused on MAKING MONEY by keeping patients undergoing worthless treatment and diagnostics and imaging.

There is nothing you can do but resolve your irrational anxiety.

You did not have three concussions.

"33 days ago (1 month) - Sustained Mild concussion
12 days ago - Sustained knock that flared up and added cumulative effect to previous concucisson
1 day ago (yesterday) - sustained knock that again added cumulative effect."

5-12-22
"However, tonight I got "diagnosed" with a "mild concussion."
I was told all the nuero tests were fine but that because I was walking funny and "that caused me to come in to see a doctor," they said it was a mild concussion.

But I was told that it was so minor and nothing like my previous concussions and that it is too early to tell if it is an issue and that if I feel fine tomorrow not to worry but if I don't get better come back."

You thought you were walking funny.... Self-diagnosis is rarely helpful or correct. Walking funny is not a symptom of a very lild concussion. If you truly were walking funny due to a brain trauma, you would also manifest other symptoms. "I was told all the neuro tests were fine...."

THAT WAS NOT A CONCUSSION. That was an anxiety response.

Medicine/health care is a business. They make money examining you and treating you. They get paid more if they chart a diagnosis. Charting ICD Codes determine the fee they get paid. International Code of Diagnostics.....

Your anxiety and access to health insurance to pay doctors is building a mountain out of nothing.

The simple evidence that you are irrational is that you chose to continue with BBJ despite knowing the risks. That was irrational thinking.

Find ways to start thinking rationally.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote