View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 04:30 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Another poster mentioned how he learned to deal with this. It is quite simple.

If the touch, bump, knock to your head would not have caused you to react with fear and anxiety before your first concussion, there is no reason to let it trigger you now.

Bumps and knocks DO NOT TRIGGER CONCUSSION SYMPTOMS.

That is a game your mind is playing.

Your problem is you do not believe and accept TRUTH.

You will drive your girlfriend away with this behavior. Others on this forum have.

Stop researching concussions. Stay away from Reddit and other forums. Too many Concussion Reddidiots on Reddit.

From what you have said, I don't believe you ever suffered a concussion. You suffered a neck injury that messed you up and, absent anything/anybody that suggested it was a neck injury, you decided those symptoms were a concussion.

Now, you suffer from Concussion Anxiety Syndrome. Your fear of concussions is causing your mind to become anxious and manifest anxiety symptoms that are similar to concussion symptoms.

You don't have a clue what real concussion symptoms are. You confuse the symptoms you have.

I have dealt with concussions and anxiety as separate issues. Also neck injuries. I used to think I was giving my self a concussion with quick head turns. NO. I was exacerbating an upper neck injury that presented with concussion like symptoms. Once you understand concussions, the anxiety symptoms are easier to identify and resolve.

When you get a head touch, you may jerk your head causing NECK symptoms.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote