View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 06:36 AM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member
Default Has Anyone Ever Had These Exercise Intolerance Symptoms

Hi guys. I'm trying to figure out what may be causing my exercise intolerance. I've had a clean brain CT, brain MRI, EKG, and cardiac stress test. Blood results pretty much normal as well.

For past 4 months I've been dealing with concussion like symptoms that are somewhat similar to when I had my concussion back in 2016. I was able to get over that one in 2 months by doing a lot of running but this time I'm not able to exercise.

Whenever I try to exercise or really just overexert myself I get pressure in my head and it's like my knee joints get real weak and stiff. When trying red wine and also when trying a migraine medicine it also made my knees tender and weak so there's some kind of weird brain/knee/patellar tendon communication issue or something. It also seems like eating is a part of it as if I'm not eating every 2-3 hours then my body gets weak and it almost feels like a seizure could come on or something.

My glucose levels were fine and I had a blood sugar check so don't think that has anything to do with it. My doctors have found that I do have some type of visual/vestibular mismatch where my body is maybe confused in space. There was no real trauma or anything at the onset of this. I had been playing a ton of iPad games leading up to it so just wondering if too much intense staring at a close up screen could've caused maybe some eye issues or something but that's all I can think of. It feels like if I hadn't played the games then these symptoms wouldn't have come on but I don't know.

Has anyone experienced this type of exercise intolerance where head pressure, weak/stiff knees, and eating all seem somewhat connected? It's like when I overdo things it sets me back days and sometimes a week.
snappydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote