View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'd suggest absolutely no syntonics until your eyes are free of symptoms. Then wait a few days to a week, then try just the filter, in low light. Try a short period - maybe 10-30 seconds and make sure your brain and eyes don't feel worse. Build up from there.

I'd cut out using the sun and light source altogether. There's plenty of non direct light in a room and the colored light still has effects on the brain without extra light.

If I recall, it was a week or two before things settled down and normalized for me.

You are your own doctor. Listen to your body. I have found that many medical professionals get stuck in protocols and have trouble thinking outside the box of what they've been taught.

I've read many people's stories with syntonics. Each person responds uniquely. Purple might make some people's nervous system relaxed while some get nauseous.

I personally do well with yellow. Sometimes I'll do green. Sometimes I'll mix the two.

Once again, less is more. I've heard of Dr. Zelinsky, who some people have good results with for brain eye problems recommending, 15 seconds at a time.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote