View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 06:30 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBuckl View Post
Words of wisdom:

Take it one day at a time.

There is great value in the things you will learn only available during hardship. Seeing your challenges as opportunities for growth, can pacify the "why me?" thoughts? This means that time you feel that you "could or should be" doing other things is now available for that realm of contemplation, introspection, and such.

I have heard spiritual philosophies stating that physical ailments are catalysts for spiritual growth and that the physical ailment is brought about b/c that is the only way that one will search for greater understanding. From my own experiences, I will confirm that line of thought.

And if you are needing help or advice, feel free to reach out on here. There are many here to help.

Well I had the call with the person this evening. They were in your camp with a lot of thoughts. They thought the 20 minutes I was doing was way too much and said the most they'd ever suggest for anyone would be like 7 minutes and that's if their brain was in pretty good shape. For me they were thinking anywhere from like 30 seconds to 2 minutes and said that even if indirect light felt too stimulating that it's even effective if you close your eyes while wearing the filters as your brain will still receive what it needs to.

I want to have them help me as a guide but they have a program and it's super expensive. I've taken time off and things haven't calmed down for me so I feel like syntonics pushed me in to this state and syntonics is the only thing that can pull me out. Think I'll probably just take the plunge and have this person work with me because I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to filters or what to expect.
snappydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote