View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 03:52 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

So I went ahead and did my first session. The first filter they recommended was Neurasthenia, which is a light purple and they suggested that for 2 minutes. Then Mu-Upsilon for 30 seconds.

I decided to sit in a dark room with an incandescent bulb but I put it on the floor below the height of my desk so that it would light up the room but I couldn't see the bulb directly. I had all other lights off and the door closed.

I'm honestly not sure it went all that well. I still got a little bit of the forehead pressure that I had experienced before but it was at least less severe this time. My anxiety levels are also up a little afterwards but I guess maybe that was to be expected since I was getting back on the horse for the first time in a while and wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Anyway, did you ever experience any kind of pressure on your forehead during syntonics? That happened to me somewhat intensely with my prior long sessions and was a little mild with this one but was honestly hoping I just wouldn't feel anything this go around.
snappydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote