Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 04:13 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Chinese Old Wood Large Box / Chest /Trunk | eBay
Chinese Wood Large Storage Box Chest Trunk Detailed 18” x 10” x 10”.

Hello, you are viewing my listing for a Old Chinese Wood Large Box/Storage Chest Trunk with highly detailed and intricate hand made work. This is a Stunning and Detailed wood box /chest trunk. There is some minor wear present.. This is a beautiful box/trunk that would bring attention to any room that it is placed.

i think it is the same drug. it is helping concentration but not depression. i am clearer and peeing more. i am more manic than anything. sh@t. i feel like swearing a lot.ugh.
marci said i am healthy and she is right. she has been a dream and such a blessing. i do have a lot of fantastic things in my life now except for this depression and mixed mood and physical disabilities. now i also think a lot about death but i am old.
love you
bobby
the kitty cats are wonderful and no longer have any toxic friends, only special friends and doctors. you know how shi@ty my life has always been so it is true that this is the happiest time in my life.
love you,
bobby
just started another book and so fu@cking conflicted about how i am i going to finisg them all. they are all great.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-21-2022), Dmom3005 (07-21-2022)