Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 07:10 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

what do you use for your knee pain.
last night was horrible. i kept on wishing i were dead. i am terrified of God and would never commit suicide. my internist i guess won't give me a prescription drug for the constipation. i will try miralax again but give it more time. i also bought some phillip caplets that stopped working after years. i just found that you can use magnesium citrate powder and add water for a laxative.t hey have recalled magnesium liquid. i still have a lot. there are no cheap places to buy it.
i haven't been doing my p.t. exercises because of pain and painful stomach aches. i am so irritable but i have been successful in only swearing in four or five days.
i am so frustrated about my new celllphone. i wrote robert twice for help. i have difficulty seeing and hearing some instructions. double rats.
so many times i wish i were dead but what a joke this is the happiest time in my life. can you imagine what my life was like with all the suffering? I blame my toxic family more than i blame being bipolar and drug resistant, i keep on thinking of my sister rotting in her coffin. she had said when she reached a 100 there would be a huge celebration and then when i reached a hundred it would no big deal. when she was an adult she expressed resentment that she was left whereas i had go pick up father when he was drunk. what a self absorbed dumbbell.
I am not rereading this. so much suffering.
love you,
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2022), Dmom3005 (08-02-2022)