Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 03:15 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am confused. i am taking four tablespoons in the morning, noon and night.
so far nothing.
today was the worse. the f@cking pharmacy. I got a message saying that they were having insurance problems and working on it. i finally called them a few hours later to find out what was happening. i was told it was worked out. then i called and asked the dosage and immediately forgot if i was told it was 3 or 4 tablespoons. sometimes i do have very short term memory. more or less the f @cking a=hole told me they were very busy and I NEEDED TO GET HELP. you can imagine the rage i felt and didn't express. i also felt some fear. i cursed away when i had my therapy session, later i called walgreens and said i wanted to file a complaint and explained what happened. i might have said the guy should be fired. the woman i spoke with was very empathetic and said they would look into it.
i felt finally the rage dissipate.
i don't have a stomach ache but i feel sick.
i haven't been able to sleep and i am so depressed. the medication doesn't touch it. I so hate being bipolar and aging doesn't help. my kitties are staying away from me. I try to think of Morgy. I loved that dog so much.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-06-2022), Dmom3005 (08-06-2022)