View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 04:08 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehouse View Post
Leg weakness at times, I no longer have any tingling or numbness and I still can't run. If I attempt to jog I look like a drunken sailor...

That's about it.
I am happy that you don't have tingling and numbness, especially knowing that they come and go with this nightmare any times they want.

I cannot run either, but because I am operated with a lumbar fusion, so even if I can do that, it is not fun. I can live without jogging, I never liked it anyway. Only used run after leaving public transport. I can ride a horse and bike, walk and hike and I am so happy. I thought I would loose those forever, but I got them back! I got my life back. I am a "man" again after 3 months of trying to redefine my reality looking at women without any attraction. In retrospect it was an interesting experiment, but experiencing it was not fun.

So after 11 years this is what you have left. It seems like you have gone a little further, than I did. Still it is amazing how you could restore your health to an acceptable level. The key is to learn to live with what we have. The healing capacity of our body combined with a strong will is miraculous, so I hope you will still improve.
jean2399 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ajwinpain (08-08-2022), Icehouse (08-08-2022), SecondChances (08-18-2022)