Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 08:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

finally the laxative worked. i always think the worse. I was beginning to think i would have to have my colon removed.i was in so much pain all day yesterday and in the evening. have thought of that before.
This morning after a restless sleep i woke up wishing I were dead.
now i have to drink about 8 ounces of water a day 8 times.. it is going to really be hard because i am so undisciplined. it supposed really help constipation.
i am going to make a concerted effort not to buy any more clothes or shoes. i have been so out of control.
i have so many books on my bed. i am reading 8 again. one is the good emperors of rome. i never studied rome in college past the augustan age.
i am only going to now have one book at a time on my bed. i just started a new book by amelia grey. she is great.
I am hoping this morning wasn't a one day wonder.
i am glad i filed a complaint about the pharmacist. what a f@CKING A-HOLE
aby cuddled with me this morning. for the past few days she loves being in a cardboard box.
oh well- praying that the laxative will continue to work..
yesterday i received another free box from chewy. it had dog food which i will give robert and aby's favorite treats that cost about 30 dollars. i called and they said keep them or donate them.
i had a wonderful volunteer very early in the morning and listened and then gave me a relaxation exercise. i will use it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-07-2022), Dmom3005 (08-07-2022)