Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 07:09 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am still overspending. yesterday on ebay i offered 20 dollars for a gorgeous pair of pants. there was shipping charge of about 10 dollars. i felt safe that they would decline the offer because they wanted 40 dollars. i did my impulse offer and just knew it would be either counter offered or just rejected. guess what. they accepted the 20 dollars. was i shocked.
I am such a f@cking mess. My bipolar is getting worse and now I refuse any new drugs to try because of the f@cking side effects I have had. also no new
f@cking prescription laxatives that didn't work and only made me feel awful and didn't work.
to spend more money today i will look for supplements and vitamins that would help for cognition. I used to be super bright and now can't stand the decline. i will throw in another f@ck. The Rabbi intern said that as long as I don't swear with God's name there is nothing in the religious teachings that ban swearing.
Soft Surroundings In Bloom Pull On Floral Pants Ankle Crop Pull On 2X Women EUC | eBay

Do Brain Supplements Actually Work? – Cleveland Clinic. sh@t
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-21-2022), Dmom3005 (08-21-2022)