Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 10:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments recently shared their findings that Omega-3 fatty acid supplements were effective in treating mild to moderate depression. The antidepressant effect from these supplements come into play because they modify serotonin transmissions in the brain.

i am going to have that three times a day. it also helps constipation.
i don't know if i have the control to go on an oatmeal diet-just eating oatmeal for your meals. it says you can lose 2 pounds a week. i have also been freaking out about the price of food. i used to buy creamed spinach for 1.99. now it is 2.99. i think prices are going up every week. an oatmeal diet would solve that problem.
i bid on another beautiful pair of pants that retail for 89 dollars. they accepted my offer of 12 dollars plus shipping.
i no longer feel like researching bipolar 2. i know it all too well. i don't know what further can help me. i just have to remind myself when i am severely depressed which is often, it will pass. i can't stop thinking that the worse will happen.
i think my therapist will help me cope with the damage my toxic family heaped on me. i really was a good kid.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-21-2022), Dmom3005 (08-21-2022)