View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 03:29 AM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooilers18 View Post
Anyway I’ll give it 6-12 months and reevaluate. Neurology is pretty much done with me since they found nothing so I’ll just cut out booze entirely and see if that helps. Cant hurt anyway. I’ll just have to travel sober which probably needed to happen anyway. I travel frequently and every day when traveling I would drink quite a bit so I probably underestimated how much I really have been drinking.
Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I am facing my first intercontinental flight without the ability to drink a bottle of wine on board, which will make it pretty boring. I will resort to reading and watching movies. haha.

Cutting down on drinking is a good idea. My life is so much different after just 10 months. I have the strength of a 30+ with 52 years of age. Even with this nightmare of condition. Nerve issues come and go. Mines seem to be affected by: stress, sugar, climatic changes. So I try to cut down on the first two. I hope you will heal and don't despair when you have setbacks, they are natural.
jean2399 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ajwinpain (08-28-2022)