View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 06:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Wishing I could understand it all more. That one appears related to diabetic induced PN (DPN).

Most of their studies involve their drug WST-057 that they say "appears to be preventing and reversing peripheral nerve damage".

I must have signed up to their newsletters at one time. I just received one last week. "THE NEUROTRANSMISSION August 2022, Vol. 6"

A 16-Week Study of Pirenzepine or Placebo to Treat HIV-Associated Distal Sensory Polyneuropathy in Patients With HIV - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

A Study of Topical Pirenzepine or Placebo in Oncology Patients With Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

They seem pretty proactive for a patient owned pharma start-up as they call themselves.

I wish there was something to fix this terrible problem. It all seems extremely complex to me because there are so many causes of peripheral neuropathy and so it's hard to imagine that one drug could help them all. I would suggest it is worth signing up for their emails especially if you live in North America.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jurgen975 (10-16-2022)