Thread: July 12th
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

you are so sweet. i am positive robert won't bring it up again. he knows i love danny and love to give him hamburger.
i have been in a horrible mood and just trying to read. i am scared since my stomach still hurts how i will be able to the physical exercises. i want to walk so badly. james is coming over at 12:45.
i still haven't heard from duane reade. i really freaked when they charged 120 for one bottle of Aplenzin. i thought the only antidepressant that works a little would be out of my price range. i had to wait 1/2 hour to get through to the pharmacy. the smuck who answered made me made me lose my temper and i swore. then th a-hole lectured to me. i called walgreen's and filed a complaint. later the manager of the store called and was so nice. i told him that i did swear but he said don't worry about. if i had further problems ask to speak with him. then i got a call later from another worker saying they were taking care of it and i get a refund and get two more bottles and pay 20. when i first saw the one bottle and the charge i did call epic and they said they were still covering it and i should pay 20.
i will wait till tomorrow and will call the manager if i don't hear from them.
i can't take stress and always think the worse.
love,
bobby
also very upset that the beaty parlor closed and used the same woman who was great and only was charged 25 dollars.. still very upset when i told marci i was nauseated and had a stomach and then she moved the fan towards her and she WAS ONLY DUSTING.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-08-2022), Dmom3005 (09-09-2022)