View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default B12

Hi and welcome to NeuroTalk Support Groups.

As JoMar suggested, please check on the information posts at the top of the forum and also in the SubForum as they might be of help to you. There are studies regarding SFN post vaccines that you can find in PubMed.

Regarding your B12 at 200. Please read the post
https://www.neurotalk.org/1090998-post681.html
which is from the main B12 thread here.
Some of the post will not be relevant to you but the part about the numbers is
relevant to us all.

STICKY - The Vitamin B12 Thread:

n.b. Go off your B12 before testing for a few days (I've forgotten if it's 5 or 7?) before testing.

My PN is from a cancer treatment (not the usual Chemotherapy) but I haven't found a doctor yet who even talked to me about my B12 levels or even if there was something to be done about the PN itself. Nothing. Vitamin D is something else that should regularly be checked especially if you have pain.

I am sorry that I can't offer too much in the way of suggestions for relief from the pain. I do use a Magnesium spray that I buy from the chemist. It's not expensive and really helps my feet at times, but not all times.

One word I find applicable to my own neuropathy and I read it here a lot is "flare" or "flares" - triggers that cause an increase in symptoms but later subside. Often flares are food related or medication related. Often it's too difficult to figure it out at all.

At the top of the page here there is the
PN Tips, Resources, Supplements and other treatments Forum There is a lot of information in here.

It would also be worthwhile searching for the autoimmune posts and threads.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I understand how that goes but let's hope that your doctors are knowledgeable and helpful and that soon your pain will settle down and you won't feel as hopeless.

Please do get the B12 higher.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Selenius (09-11-2022)