View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up WHEW! It's finally finished.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Husband and I are finally finished helping our grown son move into a house with his g/f. It's one that her parents own and had previously rented to others, now renting to my son and their daughter. We have been the whole month of July helping the landlord parents with tearing out old carpet, painting everything from one end of the house to the other (including ceilings), replacing a tub surround, packing furniture, moving furniture, unpacking boxes once we got them there, and who knows what else. Everything is MOVED, now it's their job to finish deciding what goes where! ha ha I just know that hubby and I as well as HER parents are ka-pooped.
Hubby & I have recently gotten into birdwatching and finally decided it was time to invest in a digital SLR camera with a super zoom lens on Friday. We did manage to squeeze in a few hours to do some birding yesterday eve. which included 15 deer (two noticable with antlers) standing in one field, and a bald eagle sitting off at a distant tree.
I hope those of you with the M-F schedules have a good back to work day tomorrow and a wonderful week ahead.

Corkybird
Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote