View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 09:28 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member
Default 3months in-update

So its officially been 3 month on my neuropathy journey. My neurologist couldn't find anything so now i'm with a Hematologist Oncologist who immediatly said my B vitamin levels are normal ,but low range normal...still don't have anything really definitive. I still haven't regained movement in my 4 toes, my leg is still hypertensive, and now i'm having some pain in my thigh that happens when i stand to long..that's new. My neuropathy effects my motor and sensory abilities on my right foot and leg(below knee cap) I haven't worn closed toes shoes since july ,because those toes and my ankle just feel so uncomfortable being touched by anything ,but crocs clogs. I can drive myself for 20 minutes now ,but my nerves flair bad after 20 minutes and i can only get up to 20 mph(thank god for cruise control). I've tried compression socks with arch support for people with neuro/diabetic pain..i don't have diabetes fyi. I don't know guys..I find myself becoming more bitter and frustrated day by day. I'm working on a way to leave my current job which is active for a more sit down job because i feel like i'm dying or close to dead by the end of day. In the meantime, I think i want to try legit shoes so i can use my foot drop brace. does anybody have brand suggestions?
cyoung35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote