View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 11:27 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I have severe Allodynia turning into painful numbness. I don't feel as though I have muscle pain unless I work out for hours, so no . It seems to be very progressive now and unstoppable. Gabapentin does not really work very well. I use Cymbalta for depression and nerve pain and I don't believe that has been helping much for either. I have had nerve pain for many years and I know what it feels like. I am not sure that the Fibromyalgia diagnoses is accurate. It is just another word for what I have, nerve damage, and a lot of it. I feel that all of the efforts I made was being negated by the drugs I have been taking, then there was a problem. And I assure you, the things I have been doing have not been There is really no way to really find out exactly what occurred. But I would like some admittance that some of these possibilities were relevant, but I don't think I will ever get it. That is the frustrating part. Thank you for listening to my rant. I am glad that this thread has gathered so much attention.
JKPHOTO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote