View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey all,

Just a bit of phlegm when I cough, but it has been pretty much a dry cough til now, and just at night, just feeling like I need to clear my throat. I think this has my throat irritated JUST enough to make the usual swallowing problem more severe, which is why the choking has occurred.

Definitely a heavy chest today. And the humidity - ugh, Illinois, late July, we're talking 80-90%. Feels less sticky when it actually RAINS.

Will call Dr in the morning, had crazy busy weekend with both daughters in a youth production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at our church. Great job by all the kids, awesome music! But with striking the set and the cast party after, it was quite late when we got home last night. Then up and back to church this morning, after which my younger daughter had invited 5 friends over to eat burgers and dogs and watch movies. Six 12 year-olds do NOT make for a quiet afternoon!

if you haven't HAD a surgery, you're obviously not qualified to answer questions relating to said surgery.

Last edited by Jomar; 07-30-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: removed name
beth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote