View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 08:17 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Are your symptoms bilateral? I've been having quite a few issues as well but mine aren't bilateral except for the burning feet. I thought it was AN as well but the more I read into it I think mine might have been a reaction to the covid booster I got and Covid a month later. It seems like some sort of nerve inflammation or irritation in my case that would hopefully resolve in a year or two. Alcohol really brings out the burning feet which makes sense if it's nerve related. But I'm having my doubts that mine is caused by alcohol which I originally thought. Seems like a lot of these cases are bilateral and progressive in nature while mine came on strong out of nowhere with different symptoms on each side. That leaves me with hope that I'll continue to improve with time. Still some bad days but overall starting to feel a bit better. I'm able to workout again and not feel like I want to die at work because the symptoms make me so uncomfortable. Best case scenario is that this was indeed just inflammation and goes away and that this was the scare I needed to stop being a weekend warrior with the booze.

Glad you're improving as well. Hope it continues.
gooilers18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote