Thread: Ouchie! Ouchie!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 11:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ouchie! Ouchie!

Damn!! I was cleaning the kitchen. My sink is one of those old fashioned huge cast Iron porcelain jobies. There was a glass sitting towards the front edge and I knocked it over. Of course it broke when it hit the edge and a piece fell down on my foot. That was bad enough but by the time my daughter got in there to help me by sweeping up the glass around me so I could move....I was standing in a puddle of blood. A piece had not only hit my toe next to my pinky toe but had actually stabbed and cut at the same time. Why couldn't my foot be numb *then*? And of course it hurt like hell. I took some Tramadol before the pain could really set in and now it feels fine. The cut, however, probably could have used a stitch as deep as it is. It stopped bleeding fairly quickly and easily. I'm *not* up to having a doc poke and prod and then numb (needles!) it to stitch it. It's probably at the point where the doc would have a difficult time deciding whether or not to stitch it to begin with.

Anyone want to kiss my tootsie and make it all better? Yeah, yeah...I know ---->