Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 06:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i don't know if that broke the rules but I found it so terrifying. I started a group on facebook but i don't know if anyone will read it or add to it. It is called Rise of Antisemitism. We all have to vote because otherwise I don't know how it be stopped. I thought that Jews might have to move to Canada but then found a group on facebook about the rise of Antisemitism in CANADA. Besides that everything is getting so terrifying with the extreme Republicans trying to destroy our democracy and just seem to care about the elite white. How can they have so much power They are the minority.
my stomach has been so painful. I am about to try liquid ducolax right now. I just used a measuring spoon that also uses mgs. I took 4 spoonfuls.. i tried magnesium 0 again last night and only until i took a suppository did i go a little. i still have a lot of pain and don't know what to eat.. The diarrhea this time was very dark. I hope that didn't mean some bleeding.
I have tried things for gas but nothing works. i still have some bottles of magnesium citrate liquid left but have been saving them for emergencies. My doctors and all doctors don't how to treat IBS.
I think I am going to have to stay in bed all day.
love,
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-19-2022), Dmom3005 (10-19-2022)