Thread: more in control
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 02:19 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i really thought i was going to have half my colon taken out. no urges to go. i took a bottle of magnesium citrate liquid early in the evening. before that i took duculax liquid nothing. i have been up all night positive that i was going to have have surgery. Half an hour ago I tried to go but had no urge still. then i took a suppository and finally went. i still have more to go. I am going to take another one tonight. just so terrifying. just read the company is still cleaning up the bacteria so it won't go bankrupt. i bought a lot last time when it still was being sold. I still have some left which i have been saving for an emergency. ibs-c is so horrific. was thinking i would probably die with surgery because of my age and was worried about my kitties.
if they start selling it again while i am still alive i will buy 200 bottles.
guess i will have some coffee and read because i can't sleep. i am just too shaken from fear and don't feel like calling the support line.
this is so much worse than suffering from being bipolar. f@#k.
trump is terrifying now and all the other elite white sh@ts. so much evil.
My f@#king medicine doesn't work for my bipolar and I won't be trying anything else. I have tried so many things and just get bad side effects. my psychiatric nurse practitioner agreed that I am just one of those people who are resistant to medication. i guess except for the bad side effects they cause. eeks
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-20-2022), Dmom3005 (10-20-2022)