Thread: less in control
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 02:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i think i have been manic and depressed. i slept an hour. i bought another pair of shoes. i also bought three other pairs all this month and i can hardly walk. I have bought floral pants-a few,
i am just making coffee and will try to read. usually when i get engaged in a book, my depression goes away..
i am so scared we are going to lose our democracy. i can't stop myself from watching the news
i am going to have a nutritionist for a few hours to get advice for diabetes and ibs-c.. i am out of control eating too. i don't think i am in control of anything.
I am not going to look up this but today i tried the gummy probiotics revy or something like that and they tasted so good eventually i ate the whole bottle. i couldn't stop myself.
then i freaked out when i called alice to thank her the check and to find out how her best friend is doing. Her friend was born with a bad kidney and now having trouble with her other kidney.
Then Alice shocked me. She said she was so happy and hadn't been happy in years. her unhappiness blew me away. i had no idea.
She was loved so much by her parents. She was a child prodigy on the piano and performed at an extremely young age-maybe 4. She had a great marriage. She and Ted were extremely compatible. He worked for IBM and played i think the trumpet well. She was a programmer. They both adored cats.
Alice lives in Westchester and was looking at the digital news for her community. She saw there were openings for a choir. She joined. She said the conductor was great and the members seemed very nice. She was in a choir for years in Manhattan. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER.
I have also been having a cough lately. I was a two pack a day smoker. I think it would be funny if i have lung cancer. i have been feeling rotten.
i just checked. my only symptom is the cough. i probably don't have it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-26-2022), Dmom3005 (10-26-2022)