View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 09:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volans View Post
Without getting too much into my history, I'll briefly say that 8 years ago I had some aches and pains in the pelvis that my doctor assumed was prostatitis (he was wrong). I was prescribed 2 weeks of cipro (that I did not need) and that sent me down a spiral of chronic pain and IBS.

But the neuropathy is hardest to deal with. The tingling rushes throughout my scrotum and also my lower legs and feet. Oddly, my upper legs don't have much neuropathy, 80% of it starts from the knees and down. If I'm laying on my back I'll feel it a lot down my legs. If I cross one leg over the other, even more. If I lay down flat on my stomach there is no nerve pain in the legs (though I get more lower back pain in this position)

I've had an MRI of the pelvis and lumbar spine which both did not turn up anything. My pelvis still aches and it's difficult to sit down.

I'm trying to figure out why the tingling is happening in these spots and if a tight muscle might be responsible. It seems like my adductor muscles (inner thigh area) are sore and tight. If I lay down on my back with my knees bent like this:

As soon as I start opening up my legs they start shaking uncontrollably. This doesn't seem normal and I'm wondering if other users have similar neuropathy symptoms.
I experience this symptom and over time, I’ve been diagnosed with IPN and a couple years later, Fibromyalgia.
beatle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote