Thread: less in control
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 04:54 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i had some coffee and my stomach finally feels better, it helped me go the bathroom. Yesterday I took magnesium citrate powder and was shocked. In fifteen minutes I went.
I do belong to a facebook group for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation. It is a great group. Most are suffering big time.
I just ordered slippery elm powder that might coat my stomach. We share what we try. Most of their doctors tell them not to use laxatives. what a-holes. One just wrote that her doctor said to use laxatives or else there might be a rupture.
I called my friend Kathy and asked her about my childhood. She reminded me how my mother used to criticize me badly in front of her. It would make Kathy uncomfortable. She said it was emotional abuse. She said of course I would be terrified of my father because drunks can be unpredictable. She did agree I was very independent.
She is sending me a link to lectures on music by a brilliant guy.
Aaron did call and apologize for not calling last week. I was positive he wouldn't but got anxious he might stop. We have been talking for 3 years.
He and his wife drove to Wyoming for a reunion and had a super time. His wife loved the scenery. I was shocked that his parents joined them for two days with his mother's 12 dog Daisy who aaron says still looks like a puppy and kept up when they were hiking. He said he drove back for 13 hours nonstop except to get gas. I just listened and asked questions. He is just so super. His parents are so devoted.
Linda wrote me but I just deleted the email without reading it. Eventually she will get the message.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-01-2022), Dmom3005 (11-01-2022)