View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 02:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Zizar,

The emotions you are feeling are common amongst people who have had brain injury. It is traumatic to the brain and body as well as the psyche. The majority of experiences that I have had post injuries have been unfamiliar and unimaginable. Many of these experiences have been incredibly positive and have countered the weight of all the sufferings. There is potential to feel "good" and even "great" again. It does take work at all levels of your being.

Allowing yourself to feel these unpleasant emotions and not trying to suppress them may be helpful for you. The fastest way to get the river flowing is not by clogging it up if that makes sense.

I bought a cheap version of a vie light. It was marginally beneficial to me. I personally find more benefit from a direct-to-skull infrared light. There are cheap ones available ($30-50) with impressive results.

Brain injury is overwhelming. If you can simplify things, including supplements like you mentioned cutting back to anti inflammatory, it is easier to live. DrewDigital mentioned looking into healing the gut - I second this. Huge factor.

Take care,
-J.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote