View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 01:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandothis View Post
Thanks for the response!!!

Are your symptoms primarily in the feet. If so where and how do they manifest (eg numbness, tingling, pain, etc…)?

How did you make the connection of the antibiotic? And is it something you continue to have to take?

Thanks again all. Great community. Very happy to have found it.
First, you are absolutely right that this is a great community. Everyone is very helpful with questions and very supportive.

It was a one time deal on the antibiotic. An orthopedic doctor helped me make the connection. I do think that is the primary cause of my SFN, but I do think drinking some after taking it made my neuropathy worse. I probably didn’t drink enough where that alone would have caused the SFN, but a weakened nervous system finally relented, especially with a little higher consumption during our covid “stay home” recommendations.

I have never had much numbness/tingling. For me, it’s more muscle weakness/pain. It’s more generalized, and feels like overuse when it happens. Fairly random on timing. Luckily to this point, they always subside. And usually don’t last “real long,” but they are frustrating as I go from feeling fairly normal, to suddenly not for stretches of time.
ajwinpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wide-O (11-13-2022)